The 5 batteries test was okay. Cheena oral was screwed. English midyear was done badly. Yeah.
So I'm still coughing like there's no tomorrow and my throat hurts like hell. What's new? Oh yeah, my nose is getting blocked now. How great. I hope I'll still be sick so I don't have to go to school tomorrow and maybe the day after tomorrow. (FAT HOPE) To sum it all, that's just how much I dread school with a capital D.
Silence is the best form of defence. That's why I tend to keep quiet even though I don't feel happy about something/someone. That way, there won't be any trouble or unwanted bust ups. I have so learnt my lesson. Sigh. I wonder what's wrong with me sometimes. Maybe I'm just abnormal or weird or whatever. I'm still moody la so sorry people for being so !!! Whatever you call it.
Emaths and SS midyear this coming friday. And wth have I done? Practically nothing. Damn. I really need to buck up, all the pressure and expectation's on me. I need to do well. Urrghhhhh. Yeah, I think I'll be going to school tomorrow as much as I don't want to. How sad. Oh well, just gotta keep the facade on. Okay, bye.
Anyway people, don't message me till friday. I'd only be getting my phone back on friday.
Wth is wrong with everyone!?
Oh does the problem lies with me?